- Civil Service Examination
- Employee Self Service / Manager Self Service
- Leaves of Absence
- Performance Management
- Safety & Wellness
- Savings & Retirement
- Workers' Compensation
NYC Health + Hospitals staff can use eBenefits to make benefits changes online during open enrollment, as new hires, when returning from leave, and after a marriage, birth/adoption, or qualifying event/hardship.
Click here to access your health benefits on Employee Self Service.
Use the links below to learn how to view and update your information:
- How to view health coverage and covered dependent(s)
- How to submit eBenefits supporting documentation
How to Enroll into Health Benefits
- New Hire
- Return From Leave
- Qualifying Event/Hardship
- Health Benefits Training Module
- 5 Things to Know About Open Enrollment
For eBenefits assistance, please contact Human Resources Shared Services/NYC Health + Hospitals Benefits by phone at 646-458-5634 or HHCBenefits@nychhc.org.