- Civil Service Examination
- What's New?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- COVID-19 Guidances and Policies
- Education and Training Resources
- Employee Guidance/Policies & Occupational Health
- Employee Wellness & Support Resources
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Signage/Public Education Materials
- Social Services and Patient Resources
- Surge and Flex Resources
- Test & Trace Corps
- Employee Self Service / Manager Self Service
- Labor & Employee Relations
- Leaves of Absence
- Payroll & Timekeeping
- Peoplesoft HR
- Safety & Wellness
- Savings & Retirement
- Test & Trace Corps
- Employee Resources Center
- Child Care Services
Child Care Services
Backup Childcare Services
Bright Horizons is Accepting New Registrants
Bright Horizons offers childcare services for eligible employees with children between 0-12 years of age. Employees who apply and are verified will be allowed up to 10 uses for the duration of the program, and are responsible for the co-payments associated with care. *
Uses are calculated as follows:
- Center Care: 1 use per child attending a designated BH Center during normal operations.
- In Home: 1 use for a care giver to come to your home to care for up to 3 children* for up to 10hours of care. After 10 hours, an additional use will be added even if it is not for the full 10 hours.
Co-payments for center and in-home care:
- Center Care: Employees will pay a $20.00 co-pay/per day for the first child. A $35.00 co-pay will be applied to two or more children attending the same center.
- In Home: For in-home care, the cost would be $8/hour for up to three children.
* This program is available on a first come, first serve basis and is subject to change based on program availability.
Sittercity is a free database of screened child care providers in your local area. The membership ($150) and basic background -check fees have been waived for NYC Health + Hospitals’ employees.
Staff are responsible for covering the costs of childcare services through the Sittercity website. Sitters have an hourly rate, i.e. $10-15/hour.
Email us at ChildCareServices@nychhc.org
We will respond to your email within 48 hours (excluding weekends).