- Civil Service Examination
- Employee Self Service / Manager Self Service
- Labor & Employee Relations
- Leaves of Absence
- Payroll & Timekeeping
- Peoplesoft HR
- Safety & Wellness
- Savings & Retirement
- Workers' Compensation
- Employee Resources Center
- Child Care Services
Child Care Services
NYC Department of Education's Regional Enrichment Centers (ERC)
You can register to have your child attend a Regional Enrichment Center (REC) in over 100 locations. The REC will offer remote instructions, 3 hot meals a day, and child care, along with art, music and physical education. The centers are open 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday- Friday. These services are free.
*You have to be a NYC resident to participate in this program
Child Care Services Through Bright Horizons
- 24/7 access online, via mobile app, and profesionally staffed call centers
- National network of screened child care centers and in-home caregivers
Staff are encouraged to apply by April 8th to guarantee access to services. *Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
These services are free for NYC Health + Hospitals workforce during the emergency response.
Bright Horizons child care services are available to:
- Dependents (age 0-12 years) of NYC Health + Hospitals active employees (including affiliate, Metroplus, Correctional Health and temporary staff); and
- Who are unable to use the NYC Regional Enrichment Centers (REC) because:
- NYC REC services are not available during your work hours (e.g., weekends, overnight); or
- Not eligible to participate in the NYC REC services because you are not a NYC resident.
Need Child Care Now? Access the Sittercity Database to Find Child Care Services Near You
If you need a babysitter now, you have free access to Sittercity.com, an extensive database of child care providers in your neighborhood. The membership ($150 value) and basic background-check fees have been waived for NYC Health + Hospitals’ employees. Employees are responsible for the costs of the services offered through the Sittercity website. Visit https://www.sittercity.com/NYCHH to access services offered through Sittercity.
Email us at ChildCareServices@nychhc.org
Call the COVID19-CHILDCARE-HOTLINE (646-694-5100)