- Civil Service Examination
- What's New?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- COVID-19 Guidances and Policies
- Education and Training Resources
- Employee Guidance/Policies & Occupational Health
- Employee Wellness & Support Resources
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Signage/Public Education Materials
- Social Services and Patient Resources
- Surge and Flex Resources
- Test & Trace Corps
- Employee Self Service / Manager Self Service
- Labor & Employee Relations
- Leaves of Absence
- Payroll & Timekeeping
- Peoplesoft HR
- Safety & Wellness
- Savings & Retirement
- Test & Trace Corps
Explore the various programs available to employees to help assist with tuition costs.
New York's 529 College Savings Program
As of June 2006, NYC Health + Hospitals employees can participate in the New York State 529 College Savings Plan by either a direct payment plan or through convenient payroll deductions. For additional information click on the link to view the brochure or visit www.nysaves.org/emp.
Join us for our 529 webinar:
- What is a 529
- Who can open a 529
- What are the advantages
- When: Second Tuesday of every month - starting 02-08-2021
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Register in advcance for this meeting
Establishment of the 1199SEIU/HHC/City of New York Education, Childcare and Eldercare Fund
Please click here to learn more about the establishment of the 1199SEIU/HHC/City of New York Education, Childcare and Eldercare Fund.
NYSNA Tuition & Continuing Education Fund and the NYSNA Child Care & Elder Care Fund
Please click here to learn more about the establishment of the NYSNA Tuition & Continuing Education Fund and the NYSNA Child Care & Elder Care Fund.
Mayor's Graduate Scholarship Program
The scholarships are for City government employees to study, on their own, in areas such as business and public administration, policy analysis, law, education, engineering, nursing, public health, computer science, and social work. Click here to learn more.
Please be aware that there are no NYC Health + Hospitals scholarships for this program. Employees who decide to enroll will be responsible for their educational expenses.