We are committed to keeping you informed during this rapidly evolving situation. Check this page regularly for up-to-date reliable information about the NYC Health + Hospitals COVID-19 Vaccination Program
Vaccine Appointments Continue to be Available to NYC Health + Hospitals Staff
NYC Health + Hospitals vaccination sites will continue to prioritize vaccinations to our workforce. We will also continue to offer the scheduled second doses, as that supply has been reserved. NYC Health + Hospitals employees can schedule their vaccination appointment by visiting the staff scheduler. Eligible staff include those who
- work in an acute care facility/hospital or clinic/FQHC/Gotham where they may have direct or indirect contact with COVID-19 patients or infectious materials or the general public, or
- work at any NYC Health + Hospitals or T2 location(s) where community testing, treatment, support or outreach to patients or clients is performed, or
- are a NYC Health + Hospitals essential employee supporting the provision of care at our health care facilities whose current job responsibilities require full-time or part-time in-person work.
See this Self-scheduling Tip Sheet for step by step instructions on how to schedule your COVID-19 vaccination
Eligible staff include employees, affiliate staff, house staff, volunteers, or vendor staff who are nurses, providers, environmental services workers, food service workers, clerks and any others who work in these high-risk, patient care areas.
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
Read the latest health system updates on the COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates - 05.14.2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates - 04.26.2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates - 04.13.2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates - 03.02.2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates - 02.08.2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates - 02.02.2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates - 01.20.2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates - 01.19.2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates - 01.14.2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates - 01.11.2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates - 01.06.2021
- COVID-19 Vaccination Updates - 01.04.2021
COVID-19 Vaccination Education
COVID-19 Vaccination Champion Recorded Webinars
June 16, 2021 Play Recording >
June 1, 2021 Play Recording >
April 26, 2021 Play Recording >
April 23, 2021 Play Recording >
March 11, 2021 - Spanish Play Recording >
February 26, 2021 Play Recording >
February 12, 2021 Play Recording >
Information for Vaccine Providers
Health care providers administering COVID-19 vaccine must distribute the After Visit Summary to patients receiving the vaccine or their caregivers.
COVID-19 Vaccines Authorized for Emergency Use
Information for Healthcare Providers
COVID-19 Vaccine Videos
- Dr. Celine Gounder of NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue and the Biden-Harris Coronavirus Task Force received her first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Dr. Andrew Wallach, Chief Ambulatory Care Director at NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue, shares his experience with receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Eboné M. Carrington, CEO of NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem, speaks of her experience getting the COVID-19 vaccine and urges our health system's staff to do the same.
- Suja Mohan, ER Director of Nursing, an NYC Vax Champ from NYC Health + Hospitals/Queens speaks about the importance of getting a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Critical Care Nurse Jarolito Ruiz from NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue talks about why he took the COVID-19 vaccine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers View FAQ's >
Phone #: 646-614-3030
Learn More >
Anonymous Mental Health Hotline
Phone #: 646-815-4150
Learn More >
Question about COVID-19 Research
Health + Hospitals Emergency Management colleagues are available to answer any questions you may have at: Contact Us >