- Civil Service Examination
- What's New?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- COVID-19 Guidances and Policies
- Education and Training Resources
- Employee Guidance/Policies & Occupational Health
- Employee Wellness & Support Resources
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Signage/Public Education Materials
- Social Services and Patient Resources
- Surge and Flex Resources
- Test & Trace Corps
- Employee Self Service / Manager Self Service
- Labor & Employee Relations
- Leaves of Absence
- Payroll & Timekeeping
- Peoplesoft HR
- Safety & Wellness
- Savings & Retirement
- Test & Trace Corps
- Employee Resources Center
- Workplace Inclusion Workshops
Workplace Inclusion Workshops
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion is offering three workplace inclusion workshops. These workshops teach employees how to be aware of their own biases, and teach the skills and behaviors that promote inclusion and belonging in the workplace.
The workshops will cover the following topics:.
- Having Essential Conversations: Participants will receive tips, tools, and techniques for having essential conversations. The session will review how to establish ground rules, create safe spaces, and learn how to start and encourage open dialogue.
- How to be an Upstander: The session will cover the topic of unconscious bias and guide participants through proven techniques to actively address and mitigate instances of bias encounters. The session aims to foster awareness about bias and equity to support and promote healing and understanding.
- How to be an Inclusive Colleague: The session will help participants gain an understanding of what it takes to support diversity, equity and inclusion, and the essentials of inclusive behaviors to support a welcoming workplace environment.
The workshops will occur on the following dates and times:
Having Essential Conversations
- April 15 (Thurs), 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- May 25 (Tues), 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
How to be an Inclusive Colleague
- May 26 (Wed), - 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
How to be an Upstander
- May 28 (Fri), 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.